Village of Newburg
Meeting of the Community Center Commission
July 21, 2020 at 7:00pm
Community Center, 450 W Main St., Newburg, Wisconsin
OPENING OF MEETING / CALL TO ORDER
Trustee Member (Chair) Lynn Burkard
Trustee Member Sandy Stockhausen
Citizen Member Celina Dills
Citizen Member Debra Wiesen
Citizen Member Jenny Strohmeyer
CORRECTION AND APPROVAL OF PAST MINUTES
July 14, 2020 CCC Meeting.
BUSINESS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Update from Celina Dills on YMCA Classes.
- Consideration of sign options for the exterior of the CC.
- Consideration of kitchen, sink installation, stove and vent installation, bathroom modifications; the use of contractors or volunteers for labor where a permit is not required; discussion of timeline and budget allocation in 2020 or 2021 for such projects.
- Invitation-only Event:
- Invitation review.
- Personal delivery of invitations.
- Survey review.
- Light refreshments and set up.
- Community outreach. Consideration and discussion on completing a handout / brochure that describes what the Community Center is and what it stands for, to be used during community outreach.
- Identify key people, businesses, and hidden talent in the village.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND FUTURE AGENDA ITEM REQUESTS
Future Meetings: August 4st at 7pm at the Community Center, pending approval by the BOT.