Village of Newburg
Meeting of the Parks Commission
June 16, 2020 at 7pm
Village Hall, 620 W. Main St., Newburg, Wisconsin
OPENING OF MEETING / CALL TO ORDER
Trustee Member (Chair) Mike Enright
Trustee Member Lynn Burkard
Citizen Member Jenny Strohmeyer
Citizen Member Lisa Gramoll
Citizen Member Roger Zorn
APPROVAL OF PAST MINUTES
1. January 14, 2020 Parks Commission
2. Report from the Administrator on YTD financials and budget in relation to the parks.
3. Report from the DPW Superintendent, including:
- Baseball field resurfacing
- Tennis court line painting
- Soccer field goals
- Grass cutting – estimating time required and how timesheet tracking is working.
- Directional signage – update on those placed and those remaining.
- Electric line locating
- Other issues, requests, or recommendations
4. Discussion on creating brochures for the parks.
5. Other recommendations from Commissioners to the DPW or Board of Trustees regarding parks management, maintenance, or planning; including requests for future discussion items.
ADDITIONAL NOTICES: The body meeting under this notice may take action on items listed in the agenda, including items presented for discussion or in report form for informational purposes. Please note that it is possible members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance during the meeting referenced in this notice. Although their combined presence may constitute a quorum, no official meeting nor action by any governmental body will be taken other than during its scheduled meeting time as set forth in this meeting notice. The Village of Newburg intends to provide equal opportunity for everyone to participate in public meetings. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs through the appropriate aids and services. To request this service, contact the Village Administrator/Clerk at (262) 675-2160.