Village of Newburg
Meeting of the Village Board of Trustees
June 11, 2020 at 7:00pm
Village Hall, 620 W. Main St. Newburg, Wisconsin
OPENING OF MEETING / CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Members of the public who wish to address the Village Board on a topic of public concern are asked to complete a written card to register with the clerk. The chairperson will then call on individuals to address the council from the front table in an orderly fashion for up to three minutes each.
CORRECTION AND APPROVAL OF PAST MINUTES
May 28, 2020 COW Meeting
ACTION ON LICENSE APPLICATIONS
Consideration of alcohol related license applications is scheduled for Thursday, June 25, 2020 in relation to Item #3 considered herein.
BUSINESS FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Stantec Consulting – Facility Needs Study Progress Update
- File 2020-12: A resolution appointing Stantec Consulting as the Interim Engineer and Interim Village Planner for the Village of Newburg.
- Request submitted by business operator Kristin Casper for the Village to:
Lower the renewal of class B liquor license fees.
Waive the renewal for class B beer license fees.
Waive the renewal for operator license fees.
Lower sewer fees to match what apartments pay.
4. File 2020-11: A Resolution/Ordinance Regarding the Decommissioning of Unused Sewer Connections.
5. File 2020-13: A Resolution Complying with the Department of Natural Resources Annual Maintenance Reporting (CMAR) Requirements.
6. Discussion by Trustees Burkard and Stangel: Progress and status update regarding Elixir website implementation; Recommendations regarding launch of new website.
CLOSED SESSION NOTICE: This body may entertain a motion to adjourn into Closed Session pursuant to Sec. 19.85(1)(c), Wis. Stats., considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. The body may adjourn from closed session without reconvening into open session.
7. Discussion of Employee Review for Administrator/Clerk/Treasurer Deanna Alexander. This is an opportunity for board members to provide the Village President guidance and feedback so that opportunities for continued improvement can be relayed to the employee 120 days before the board’s formal performance evaluation.
ADDITIONAL NOTICES: The governmental body meeting under this notice may take action on items listed in the agenda, including items presented for discussion or for informational purposes. Please note that it is possible members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance during the meeting referenced in this notice. Although their combined presence may constitute a quorum, no official meeting or action by any governmental body will be taken other than during its scheduled meeting time. We intend to provide equal opportunity for everyone to participate in public meetings. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs. To request this service, contact the Village Clerk at (262) 675-2160.